Fecha actual 07 Dic 2022, 10:34

Todos los horarios son UTC [ DST ]

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: These foreign stars who speak English do they know
NotaPublicado: 02 Oct 2022, 05:50 
Muevevolantes

Escuderías: dsfgdgf 1
Speaking English is an essential skill for foreign movie stars to acquire. Discover with Lisa Joy the level of these foreign stars who speak English and how they manage in the language of Shakespeare: are they comfortable? Are they apprehensive about speaking English ? You will realize that not all of Lisa-Joy's choice have the same facility. To better understand and listen to the difference between the accents, we advise you to follow along with the video. English Speaking/Speaking Actors - MosaLingua Do foreign stars know how to speak English so well? Rodrigo Santoro Roberto Benigni Omar Sy Salma Hayek.

And Penelope Cruz Jackie Chan Daniel Bruhl Alicia Vikander and Alexander Skarsgard All tips in video Do foreign stars know how to speak English so well? Speaking Country Email List English is one of the main skills that film actors must have. But it's not a skill that all actors and actresses develop to the same level. Let's watch some of our favorite actors and actresses together and find out their level of English. Rodrigo Santoro "It's a family drama. It's… it revolves around the theme of family and the family you're born into and, uh… the family you create, you know? It's also about wanting to fit in, you know, and all these people, they come together because they just want to be part of something.

Imagen

They want someone to watch their backs and you see the film explores all of that. Could you think that this man is not a native English speaker His English is really good! He uses a wide range of vocabulary, uses phrasal verbs, expressions like “the desire to fit in” or “watch his back”. It's impressive ! Obviously, living in an English-speaking country for a long time had a positive impact on the fluency with which he speaks the language. There's no denying it: Rodrigo Santoro is a real source of inspiration for all Brazilian learners! Roberto Benigni “Because at Cannes, I didn't expect to receive such a wonderful, wonderful prize! So I lost my mind! I was in the clouds! In full flight of delirium.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC [ DST ]